Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome

So.....I have a blog now. I know I know...why suddenly do I create a blog...and start blogging???

Simple...cause everyone is blogging...so I guess I'll join in the crowd now...(main motivator...makai!!!)

For starters...

1) My name is Hannah Tan
(and no I'm not that Hannah Tan...unfortunately...how I wish I was her!!!...the fame and money I would have by now...too bad I don't have the body that she has...in fact I'm quite on her opposite side...hehehe)

2) Just graduated from INTI College Subang Jaya

3) Joining the workforce soon
(and as Shane said: " joining the farmhouse cubicles ")....(*updates...no longer joining the workforce soon...)...(**latest update...joined back the workforce...sitting in a cubicle... :p)

4,5,6,..............) I have no idea what to write now...

Till the next post...which I have no idea when it will be...adios!!!

p.s: Feel free to leave your comments

7 comments:

Anne said...

"..so I guess I'll join in the crowd now...(main motivator...makai!!!)"

ohh..i damn bangga i'm mentioned in ur 1st post.

:DD


*faster update laa.. xD

Anonymous said...

hannah the banana
always so fanana..

nanana..

hannah tan got blog!!!!hohoho
hohohoo
hohohoho
hohohohoooooooooooooo

Hannah Tan said...

makai: of course la..if bukan u encourage sikit...mana adalah blog ni?? sama aizat lagi...hehehe


mokie: sampat you...hehehe

Anne said...

ok. what better way to show ur appreciation than to put a picture of me at the right side of ur blog..

..with choky. xD

*oh, u updated!

Hannah Tan said...

makai: can can...give me ur pic..hahah

Anonymous said...

Congrats Hannah for the grand opening of your blog haha. Keep it alive ya

Hannah Tan said...

sn: hahaha...tqtq...and welcome to my blog...will be alive for a while...until i run out of stories...hehehe