Sorry for the long long long silence on my this blog here...before i write anything...just wanna wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
So what happened to me during these few silent weeks?? I shall list it one by one...not there are many...hehehe
1) Worked with mom...doing her accounts...
2) Getting more involved with the Diabetes Daily forum chat room...great place for people like me!!!
3) Applied for job with BAT GSD...went for interview...and never heard from them since...
4) Dad informed me about vacancy in Volvo SPVEA (purchasing department)...applied for the post...within the next hour...manager called to go for interview
5) Went for the interview at SPVEA...on 29 Dec 2008...got a sms in the morning from the manager to contact HR...I GOT HIRED!!!...although its just a contract job...but who cares!!!???...got job!!
6) Since i got the job...no longer gonna study ACCA...for now...
7) My weight is not longer going down...@#$%^&*...but at least its stable now and not going up...
8) I'm getting bald...literally losing lots and lots of hair
9) Mom's family getting smaller and smaller...with another uncle gone...now i only have 3 uncles and 5 aunties (including mom) left...from 13...family still huge though...thanks for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation
10) I hate my new haircut...#$%^ stupid bee ching...#$%^&
11) STARTING WORK TMR!!! 6th JANUARY 2009!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN EVERYONE...HAPPY 2009!!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment