What is more frustrating than work??
I tell you...
People keep asking you what time you're going back from work!!!! If got work to do... got work to do lah!!!
That's why i prefer to drive to work... but since i follow daddy... i keep getting that question...
ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Ooh, have you got a dog!?!? How cute! Ok, I'm more og a catperson, but I sure like dogs as well!
Linda: Uh huh... that's my dog... when she was 1 year old... just got her that time from my house's backlane(serious!!)
Now she's 5... and i don't have any other pic of her!!! sad huh... i know...
but i'm more of a dog person than a cat person... we're opposites!! hehehe
talk to ur father la since u got ur responsibility wut~~
dik: they know la... just keep asking only...irritating
Post a Comment