So how was 2011? One word... EVENTFUL! How? ... well...
- Got confirmed as a permanent staff
- Joined the gym
- Busted my appendix (I'll do a delayed post on this later... when?... that's a good question :p )
- Went on 2 island holidays in 2 weeks
- Sweden trip and finally met Linda in person! (and all the other work colleagues in Sweden)
- Decided to climb KK and started training for it (no haven't climbed yet... end April 2012 is the date =) )
- D wise... I'm managing well with just diet and exercise... been getting consistent A1c in the low 5% ranges over the year... even scored a 4.6% after the appendix surgery! (big surprise!) ... and from the last full labs... all scores perfect! Woo Hoo!!
Hopefully 2012 will be as eventful... well it can minus the hospital stay part... I guess it can kickstart with a trip to Boracay next week during CNY!
.jpg)
2 comments:
I'm glad you're doing so well!
BOB!!!!! I wasn't expecting any comments but glad to see yours!! =)
Post a Comment